Thursday 4 August 2016

Congo Rule Book and Box Sets Out Now!



Congo is now available to buy. The rule book costs £34 and includes various tokens, cards and sheets.




Wargames Foundry also has various miniature box sets to get you started...






...costing between £35 and £48. 

Uncharacteristically, I'm holding off picking anything up at the moment. This is mainly due to the fact that after boxing up all my many books, games and figures for the move, I really am wondering whether I can justify buying yet more stuff. There were an awful lot of boxes! I'm sure this feeling will pass, though...and the rulebook does look nice and shiny...and I probably have enough darkest Africa figs to play straight away....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.