Wednesday 25 October 2017

Another Custom Dice Bag from Saddle Goose Designs


I have a bit of a thing about dice. I've got quite a few. Few hundred...that is. Maybe even several hundred. I know...I need help. But with so many dice I also like to have somewhere nice to pull them from on game days.

This is where Saddle Goose Designs comes in. They make great dice bags. I just got another one to add to the two I already have.

My three Saddle Goose Designs Dice Bags 

This one has an Elder Sign on it because I also have a bit of a thing about Lovecraft and Lovecraft inspired games...of which I also have quite a few. Anyway...it looks brilliant! Really well made and big enough to hold dozens of dice for whichever Cthulhuesque game I happen to be playing.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.