Saturday 14 October 2017

The Dark Confederacy for Dracula's America


It's been quite a while since I last posted. Sorry. Been busy settling in to the new house...not helped by various issues with our broadband as well as my laptop choosing this moment to die. Needless to say, there has been no wargaming...it's all still in boxes and is likely to remain so while we get some much needed jobs done on the new house. Sigh.

I did, however, get my latest lot of figs back from Matt a week or two ago and I finally got around to taking a few quick pics. Sorry for the lack of scenery.



These are some Dark Confederacy figs for Dracula's America. Matt has done a fantastic job as always. Really pleased with them!

He also did some figs for The Skinwalker Tribes...


These will go with the Dead Man's Hand Renegade Indians I already have...enough to make up a posse. I'll get around to digging them out of a box at some point and taking some pics of them all together.

That said, I've decided I don't much like the Wolf...his front paw seems unnaturally posed (I've checked out pics of other people's and it is the same on every model) so I shall be looking for another large wolf...any suggestions very welcome!

Matt will also be doing some Red Hand Coven and Crossroads Cult figs for me over the next few months along with assorted other Wild West figs to go with all the Dead Man's Hand ones I already have (check out the Dead Man's Hand label on the right if you want to see them in action).

I might even manage to get a game in at some point...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.