Monday 22 August 2016

More British Infantry for the North West Frontier


I got my latest lot of figs back from Matt Slade last week. This time more British Infantry for the North West Frontier. Matt has, as always, done a superb job.



To be honest, I had hoped that by this time I would have enough North West Frontier figs to start playing The Men Who Would Be Kings when it is released next month. Sadly, though, I have been distracted by various shiny new toys over the last several months, not least Congo...for which I have just bought a load more figs that will keep Matt busy for the next few months. And this despite the fact that I already have enough figs for a White Men's Expedition force and almost enough for an African Kingdoms one, too...but there are just too many nice Darkest Africa figs dazzling me with their shiny newness!

However, I may well be able to use The Men Who Would Be Kings for some Darkest Africa games...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.