Saturday 24 June 2017

Dracula's America: Shadows of the West




I'm afraid this blog has been a bit quiet over the last couple of weeks...indeed, the last few months, really...with 'real life' getting in the way. Posting will probably remain a bit patchy as we get ready for yet another house move (the last one...ever, if I have anything to do with it!) in August. Hopefully things will get back to normal come September.

Of course, none of this has stopped me getting all excited about various upcoming games. I already picked up Mad Dogs with Guns  and a load of Copplestone Gangsters will be heading off to Matt's painting table next week. I've also been getting all enthused about Campaign Sea Lion for Bolt Action...though I have so far managed to stop myself from buying a load of those lovely Footsore and Warlord figs. Not sure how much longer I can restrain myself, though...especially as they just released these beauties...




...which will work brilliantly for Pulp games, too. In fact, I can feel my wallet opening as I type this!

And then there is Dracula's America: Shadows of the West! Due out in August this set of rules does the Weird West...though I have heard it can be played straight Wild West, too, and anything in between. I already have a lovely bunch of Artizan Wild West figs but North Star will once again be producing a range of figs specifically for the game. There have been a few sneak peeks on the Facebook page (here)...


















...and they are just superb! I don't think I will be able to resist these, either! And there is already a supplement in the works which is due out in January 2018...Dracula's America: Shadows of the West: Hunting Grounds.

So many cool toys and just not enough time or money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.