Thursday 15 December 2016

The Walking Dead All Out War and Rogue Stars


I started reading The Walking Dead comics not long after my son was born in 2006 and have been hooked ever since. I'm also a fan of the TV show. So when I recently saw posts about the game on both the Battleshed Diaries blog and Daxio's Uneventful Day blog I made the mistake of doing a bit more digging online. Today both my order for the Core Game and the Prelude to Woodbury Solo Starter arrived...and very nice they look, too.


The Core Game is very reasonably priced and has everything you need for two players to start straight out of the box...minis, paper mat and card scenery as well as all the necessary cards and accessories.


The Prelude to Woodbury is a standalone starter set which is also playable straight out of the box. The reason I picked this up is it also includes solo rules and a solo deck...as well as more minis and card scenery.


The postie also brought my long-awaited copy of Rogue Stars along with the minis I ordered. The figs look great and I can't wait to send them off to Matt so he can work his magic. 


I've had a quick skim through the book and it certainly looks very pretty but I'm looking forward to having a proper read later. I'm especially interested in the Squad Creation rules. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.