Sunday 24 July 2016

More Antediluvian Adventurers!

Dances with Raptors....or Turok, Son of Stone!

The move is almost upon us. My days are full of boxes, runs to the dump or charity shop, phone calls to utilities, changes of address and all the other many things that need to be done. So this will be my last post for a week or two...partly because, as well as having to unpack at the new house, I'm sure I will have the usual hassle setting up internet access. Joy.

Anyway, this month Matt sent me...along with my Temple of Set figs (in the previous post)....the most recent Lost World adventurers from Antediluvian Miniatures. Lovely figs that will fit very well in my In Her Majesty's Name Lost World.

Caroline and Shug with Rifle

That's it until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.