Friday 25 March 2016

Problems with Blogger Comments...again!


It seems Blogger are having issues with comments yet again. I thought they'd fixed the problem as the last couple of weeks have been fine but once again I'm getting notifications that people are commenting and I can't see those comments (or reply to them) when logged into Blogger. If I log out of Blogger I can see them fine but, unfortunately, it doesn't help me when I want to reply. So please don't think me rude...I can still read and appreciate your comments even if I can't reply.

If you are having trouble as well you can log the problem with Blogger here...the more people that do, hopefully, the more pressure Blogger will be under to fix it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.