Monday 21 December 2015

Renegade Indians and The Kelly Gang for Dead Man's Hand

 


Matt of Glenbrook Games recently finished up some more Dead Man's Hand figures for me...this time some Renegade Indians and The Kelly Gang. He has, as always, done a superb job!



I'm not sure I'll actually use the Kelly Gang for Dead Man's Hand but I think they will do nicely as the basis for an In Her Majesty's Name company. 

As for the Renegade Indians, my son and I played a game of Dead Man's Hand yesterday with his Renegade Indians taking on my Outlaws. Another action-packed game...it really is great fun! I'll try and get the battle report written up before Christmas. 

In case I don't, though, I'd like to take the opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas...may Santa bring you lots of gaming goodies...and all the best for the New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.