Monday 31 August 2015

Raid! - Lion Rampant Battle Report

My son and I had our second game of Dark Ages Lion Rampant a couple of weeks ago. I lost. Again!

















Here's a Dropbox Link and a Google Drive Link to a PDF version which is bigger and easier to read.

My son played very defensively this game. In fact, I remember saying to him a couple of times during the game that he'd better do something otherwise he'd be in trouble. Famous last words. Afterwards, he told me that I always rushed in to attack so he kept everyone back and close together with his leader in the middle ready to help wherever needed. Worked out well for him, didn't it. Crafty boy! Still, if my Fierce Foot hadn't run away it might have been a different story! Next time (if I keep on saying it it might come true!).

All miniatures were painted by the inimitable Matt Slade of Glenbrook Games and are mostly Artizan figures apart from Freydis who is a GW Eowyn. The Church is from the most excellent Adrian's Walls, the scatter terrain from Alley Cat Studios and the trees are aquarium decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.